Tickets & hotel packages are available now!
The official festival tickets: where can I buy them?
We recommend you to only purchase them via Your Ticket Provider (single tickets) or Festicket (ticket packages, see 'hotel'): these are the official ticketing partners of Mumbai Color Festival. Click here and order your single tickets.
Do you live abroad and want to stay the night? Festicket, our official travel partner, has created festival packages including tickets and accomodation, and will help you with your local travel/flights! Click here and order your ticket + hotel..
Hotel packages: Where can I order tickets that include accommodation for the night?
Do you live abroad and want to stay the night? Festicket, our official travel partner, has created festival packages including tickets and accommodation, and will help you with your local travel/flights! Click here for an overview of their packages or contact them for questions and special requests:
Festicket: email@example.com / +44 (0)20 3397 1847
I have a question about my tickets: who should I contact?
Please contact Your Ticket Provider or Festicket, depending on where you have bought your tickets.
Your Ticket Provider: firstname.lastname@example.org / +31 30 204 02 58
Festicket: email@example.com / +44 (0)20 3397 1847
Do I have to print my ticket?
No, we are able to scan your ticket from your phone! Do keep in mind that you might not have an internet connection on site. You therefore might want to download your ticket beforehand.
Also, put your screen on it's brightest. It will be easier to scan! Of course, you are still allowed to bring a printed version.
Bring my own coloured powder: may I?
No. The powder that is used at Mumbai Color Festival is tested extensively. In addition, it is biodegradable which is the reason we are allowed to use the old Fort Vechten as our festival ground. We will make sure there is enough coloured powder at the festival to supply you all day.
coloured powder: does it influence health, body (eyes), clothes or other?
The coloured powder is tested extensively and biodegradable. It will not damage your health. However, it is possible that a temporarily shade of colour stays behind on recently dyed hair or new, yet unwashed clothes. After a few times of washing, this will fade away.
Watch out: do you wear lenses? Change these for glasses or wear sunglasses/diving glasses for protection. The powder will easily find a way between your lens and eye, and create heavy irritation and damage.
Visit whilst suffering from asthma or other airway diseases?
Don't. We advise you strongly to not visit this festival when you have trouble with breathing in certain situations. The coloured powder that will be present in the air almost continuously will make this worse.
Acceptable and Prohibited items, what are they?
What are you allowed to bring? Check it here!
Deodorant sticks, sun screen and similar products are allowed, but only when still in the original, closed packaging.
Inflatables (must be deflated upon entry)
Flags/banners or handmade signs (no corporate/company branded and no hard flag poles)
Non-professional flash/still cameras, handheld video devices, mobile phones, GoPro's & disposable cameras
NOTE: You are not allowed to bring anything with which you can harm another
Your own coloured powder!
Drugs (Zero drugs policy is active)
Outside food and beverages (including alcohol and candy)
Aerosols (like your favourite deodorant) and perfume bottles
Opened bottles containing liquid (f.e. sun screen. This is only allowed when still in the original, closed packaging)
Glass, plastic bottles, tin cans, cups or coolers
Fireworks, weapons of any kind - including pocket knives and pepperspray - or other dangerous items.
Umbrella's, buggy's, chairs, benches tents
Are there lockers?
Yes, Eventsafe will provide us with lockers. You can rent these for 7 euros and put your clean outfit and/or other stuff in it. You will be able to re-open and close the locker as many times as you want.
Unfortunately, all pre-sale lockers are sold out. There will be enough lockers still available at the festival though!
I take medicins/have a food allergy... what to do?
Send us a mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) with an explanation of your situation and a medical statement. You will most likely receive a message back with permission to bring your medicin / some food under certain conditions with you to the festival.
What are the House Regulations that I need to keep myself to?
Did you purchase a ticket for this festival? By doing that, you have simultaneously agreed to follow a couple of rules and general conditions that apply before and during the festival. These help us to assure safety and an amazingly fun experience to all visitors and involved parties. Please read the rules of Mumbai Color Festival below:
House rules Mumbai Color Festival
- Make sure you possess a valid ticket when you arrive at the festival site! How will you be able to know? Well, whenever you have purchased it at Your Ticket Provider or Festicket, you will be sure. Using any other sales channel will be your own responsibility: chances are that you own an invalid ticket and will not be allowed to enter the festival.
- Are you 18 or above? This is the minimum age of Mumbai Color Festival. When asked, you will have to proof this by using a valid ID (no copies).
- Show us what you are bringing with you! At the entrance we will check if no one has brought anything what isn't actually allowed to be brought. If someone of our staff asks you to, show whatever is in your bag, jacket and pockets, and give security the chance to search your clothing. In case of the latter, you are allowed to ask for a male or female security guard.
- Did you drink alcohol beforehand? When you arrive and you appear to be drunk and disorderly, we will not let you in. It won't be possible to ask for a refund.
- Do not bring any kind of weapon. Everything we find, including items that look like weapons or can be used like one, will be taken from you. If this item is mentioned in the Dutch Weapons and Ammunition Act, we will be obliged to hand you over to the police.
- Leave any kind of narcotics, drugs and hallucinating assets at home. A Zero-Tolerance policy applies once inside the festival, wich means you are not allowed to use, deal or adapt it. The police will be involved when your actions are in conflict with the Dutch law.
- Outside food and beverage are not allowed in, unless this has been explicitly arranged with the organisation beforehand. We will make sure there are enough food and drinks available to get through the day.
- Be kind to our staff! They are doing their utmost to make sure you are having a good time and safety is guaranteed. Do not offend them (or other visitors for that matter) and always follow their instructions.
- You are not allowed to swim in the water at or next to the festival site. We mention this, for we need to make sure you will not overcool.
- Are you or have you been involved with violent or threatening situations? In that case we are not allowed to either let you in or let you stay inside. If this is the reason you are required to leave the festival site, police will be warned. It won't be possible to ask for a refund.
- Visiting the festival will be your own responsibility. If you are injured or suffer material/immaterial damage, the organisation, staff and owners of the ground can not be held responsible.
- Let us know when something goes wrong! We are able to make sure the police, first aid / ambulance or fire department are quickly on site and we even have certain tools and devices of aid available ourselves. In case of calamities, we will always warn the police.
- Is there an emergency? Please follow all orders of staff and authorities.
Check out the terms and conditions of XSENSE B.V.: Click here.